Welcome to my site!
Hi, I’m Andrew Halil.
I am an experienced, certified Software Developer here to share my knowledge, expertise and insights on various topics including full-stack, web and cloud-native applications development.
- How to Debug Angular Unit Tests with the Karma Test Runner
- Using Data Resolvers in Angular Components
- Using RxJS BehaviorSubject to Synchronize Data Loading in Angular Forms
- Deploying and Configuring Angular Web API Applications to an Azure App Service
- Deploying a .NET Core Web API to an Azure App Service
- Deploying an Angular Application to an Azure App Service
- How to Secure a Swagger Web API with JWT Authorization
- Persisting JWT Tokens in a .NET Core Application
- Using HttpClientFactory for Web API HTTP GET REST Calls
- Using a Time Picker Control within an Angular Application
- Filtering Date Ranges with the Angular Material Date Picker
- Upgrading to .NET 5 and the Future of .NET Core
- How to use ReCAPTCHA with Angular Applications
- How to use Star Rating Components in Angular
- How to Improve Angular Code Quality with TSLint
- How to Throttle Parallel Batch Data Processing Tasks with .NET Core
- Implementation of Web API Health Checks with .NET Core
- Checking Availability of a Web API from Angular
.NET (48) .NET Core (122) Angular (77) Architecture (9) ASP.NET Core (33) ASP.NET Core Identity (18) Asynchronous (20) Azure (39) Azure App Services (22) Azure Function (10) Azure Storage (14) BDD (10) Best Practices (42) C# (113) CICD (17) Components (9) Containers (12) Continuous Deployment (15) Continuous Integration (16) CSS (9) Dependency Injection (14) DevOps (22) Diagnostics (16) Docker (10) Entity Framework Core (26) HTML (17) HTTP (15) JWT (13) Kudu (10) Material (10) Microservice (8) OAuth (11) PaaS (17) Patterns (27) REST (13) RxJS (16) Security (10) SPA (55) SQL (27) Swagger (9) Top (11) Typescript (57) Visual Studio (116) Visual Studio Code (60) Web API (50)
Built for educational purposes