Welcome to my site!
Hi, I’m Andrew Halil.
I am an experienced, certified Software Developer here to share my knowledge, expertise and insights on various topics including full-stack, web and cloud-native applications development.
- How to Debug Angular Unit Tests with the Karma Test Runner
- Using Data Resolvers in Angular Components
- Using RxJS BehaviorSubject to Synchronize Data Loading in Angular Forms
- Deploying and Configuring Angular Web API Applications to an Azure App Service
- Deploying a .NET Core Web API to an Azure App Service
- Deploying an Angular Application to an Azure App Service
- How to Secure a Swagger Web API with JWT Authorization
- Persisting JWT Tokens in a .NET Core Application
- Using HttpClientFactory for Web API HTTP GET REST Calls
- How to Unit Test ASP.NET Core Web API Controllers
- An Overview of Error and Status Handling of HTTP Requests in a .NET Core Web API Application
- Using Serilog File Logging in a .NET Core Web API
- An Overview of a .NET Core Web API Application Structure
- How to use Modal Material Dialogs in Angular Applications
- How to Use the Angular 10 Date Range Picker Component
- How to use Bulk Updates and Batching with Entity Framework Core
- Setup and Tools for a Full-Stack Development Environment
- How to Automate Web API Testing with Postman
.NET (44) .NET Core (118) Angular (68) ASP.NET Core (33) ASP.NET Core Identity (18) Asynchronous (19) Azure (39) Azure App Services (22) Azure Function (10) Azure Storage (14) BDD (10) Best Practices (39) C# (110) CICD (17) Containers (12) Continuous Deployment (15) Continuous Integration (16) CSS (8) Dependency Injection (14) DevOps (22) Diagnostics (15) Docker (10) Entity Framework Core (26) GitHub (8) HTML (15) HTTP (13) JWT (13) Kudu (10) Material (9) OAuth (11) PaaS (17) Patterns (23) REST (13) RxJS (15) Security (9) SPA (48) SQL (26) Swagger (9) TDD (8) TeamCity (8) Top (11) Typescript (48) Visual Studio (113) Visual Studio Code (54) Web API (46)
Built for educational purposes